If we always helped one another, no one would need luck.” – Sophocles
Please and THANK YOU!
Donate dollars to help us keep helping others.
- Your donations are needed and appreciated by the individuals and communities we serve. Through your donation, you can bring hope to countless people who benefit from the services Cornucopia and our Affiliates provide. Our donors make a better life possible for so many!
- To donate online, click here.
- Checks can be made payable to Cornucopia Community Advocates and mailed to the following address:
Cornucopia Community Advocates
95 Spotted Fawn Court
Sedona, AZ 86351
- Share your bountiful harvest and let us help!
- Benefit from the Arizona State Tax Credit!
- How It Works: The state of Arizona offers its taxpayers the opportunity to make contributions to non-profit organizations that reduce the amount of tax owed to the state or increase the amount of the taxpayer’s refund, dollar-for-dollar. There is NO NET COST to the donor, and deserving individuals around the state benefit. Right on!
- Set-up tax-deductible reoccurring monthly donations though PayPal – easy breezy!
- Become a Cornucopia Sponsor.
- Become a ‘Matching Donation’ Sponsor.
- Choose to shop Smile.Amazon and choose Cornucopia Community Advocates as your charity of choice.
- Support our capacity growth through a Planned Gift.
- Support our Endowment Fund.
- Gleaning projects
- Fundraiser assistance
- Event assistance
- Assist Affiliates
- Participate in our Annual Volunteer Appreciation Day!
Make Connections & Referrals
- Provide a link to someone who would like to get involved in our programs or services.
- Share information about our programs. Let your neighbors know that ‘many someone’s’ are doing something about ‘it’…so join in!
Sign-up for Our Newsletter
- Keep in the know about various activities you may want to be part of
- Learn information that may help you make a difference for someone, somewhere…
- Get updates on events in your area that support many grassroots community service organizations.
- Attend Local public meetings and raise your voice in support of your community.