“Life is too short not to create, not to love, and not to lend a helping hand to our brothers and sisters.”
– Eric Maisel
Please and THANK YOU!
Donate dollars to help us keep helping others.
- Your donations are needed and appreciated by the individuals and communities we serve. Through your donation, you can bring hope to countless people who benefit from the services Cornucopia and our Affiliates provide. Our donors make a better life possible for so many!
- Online donation (please use donate button above for online donations.)
- You can even set-up tax-deductible reoccurring monthly donations though PayPal – easy breezy!
- Benefit from the Arizona State Tax Credit!
- How It Works: The state of Arizona offers its taxpayers the opportunity to make contributions to non-profit organizations that reduce the amount of tax owed to the state or increase the amount of the taxpayer’s refund, dollar-for-dollar. There is NO NET COST to the donor, and deserving individuals around the state benefit. Right on!
- Choose to shop Smile.Amazon and choose Cornucopia Community Advocates as your charity of choice.
- Share your bountiful harvest and let us help!
- Become a Cornucopia Sponsor.
- Become a ‘Matching Donation’ Sponsor.
- Support our capacity growth through a Planned Gift.
- Donate your IRA to help countless people live better lives.
- Support our Endowment Fund.
Thank you for investing in your community today!
- Assist in creating gardens
- Assist in caring for community gardens
- Interview food sources for donation links (food source)
- Interview emergency food banks for food donation links (food recipients)
- Transport donated food from food sources to local food banks
- Volunteer activity coordinator
- Volunteer recruiting
- Support school gardens
- Teach classes (gardening, nutrition, healthy cooking, etc)
- Administrative assistance
- Food Hub assistance
- Food Hub – delivery
- Fundraising event assistance
- Farmers Market assistance
“I have chosen to volunteer and support Cornucopia and the Food Recovery Project because I feel it is important to help people in need. This program helps to get food to people who need it.” – Leslie G.
“I volunteer because food “waste” can and should be recovered to assist the hungry in Prescott AND because of the significant link between food waste and its impact on climate change. And I volunteer because of my faith calling me to action.” – Patrick Grady
Make Connections & Referrals
- Provide a link to someone who would like to get involved in our programs or services.
- Share information about our programs. Let your neighbors know that ‘many someone’s’ are doing something about ‘it’…so join in!
Sign-up for Our Newsletter
- Keep in the know about various activities you may want to be part of
- Learn information that may help you make a difference for someone, somewhere…
- Get updates on events in your area that support many grassroots community service organizations.
- Attend Local public meetings and raise your voice in support of your community.